Never while anything is left of me shall this camp be forgotten. It has fairly grown into me, not merely as memory pictures, but as part and parcel of mind and body alike. -John Muir

Monday, January 24, 2011

cakes and such.

Some pictures of cakes that I took on my phone. Poor quality but you can see some of my favorites!

I love to airbrush cakes! This 1/2 sheet cake is airbrushed and then I used the rose tip to make both the bottom and larger top border.


This was a 3 layer, fresh strawberry filled cake for an order. The airbrushing made it look super tall!


This was for a coworker to surprise her mom. It was done in whipped icing. That stuff is sooo much better to work with than buttercream. It's not lopsided...just the way I was holding the camera...promise. =)


And this cupcake cake is my all time favorite! It's 24 cupcakes. =)


M started his new job today! I got a new jeep today too! Pics soon.
xo Stephanie

No comments: