Never while anything is left of me shall this camp be forgotten. It has fairly grown into me, not merely as memory pictures, but as part and parcel of mind and body alike. -John Muir

Saturday, May 14, 2011

We have new neighbors!

Last week we began hearing a Screech Owl by the creek just a few yards from the camper. I wandered down there one evening with binoculars to see if I could spot it. There she sat in the laurel watching me, comfortably, purring her little song. So close the binocs were not even necessary. Ever since then all of our neighbors have also welcomed her to the area. She had a big surprise for us yesterday...there are two...a pair!! We spotted them both on a branch together and they are living in a tree just a few feet from there.


Expect more pictures...and hopefully I'll be able to catch both together and some little ones in the future!!


♥ ♥

No comments: